PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SOCCER BALL. WE WILL HAVE LIMITED SOCCER BALLS AVAILABLE FOR USE.
Deadline for Independent Entries: Wednesday, June 14, 2017
CLICK HERE TO PRINT YOUR COUPON!
Bring your team out for some practice rounds at Shawnee Hills Golf Course!
Sunday, June 25, 2017
– First teams start at 9:00am
-End Time Estimated 5:00pm
– Tee-time Order:
Refer to START TIME link above for estimated game times!
Shawnee Hills Golf Course
18753 Egbert Road
Bedford, Ohio 44146
9 – Holes Scramble, Lowest Combined Teams Score
Four (4) Players Per Team (2 males & 2 females)
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SOCCERBALL. WE WILL HAVE LIMITED SOCCERBALLS AVALIBLE FOR USE.
1. The four-person scramble features teams of four (4) players (2 male & 2 female) competing against another team. In this format, each team’s players hit from the teebox, then the team members choose the best of the four shots for the next shot. All team members then play the second shot from that location, and again choose the best shot. Play continues in this manner until the hole is completed. The team then records its score and maintains that format for all 9 holes.
2. If the ball you choose to play is in a hazard (sand, water, etc.), the rough, or out of bounds, you cannot drop the ball outside of the hazard or rough even if relief is within 5 feet away.
4. Putts need to be made within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole). The first ball to go in the hole is counted for the team score. When putting, once any ball is holed out, no further strokes count. The team is cautioned not to make “tap” in putts until all team members have had the opportunity to attempt the team’s original putt.
6. Each player’s tee shot must be used at least once during the 9-hole competition.
7. Tennis Shoes must be worn – NO CLEATS or TURF SHOES – No bare feet.
A. In the event of a tie within a division, a “card-off” will determine the overall winner.
B. The team with the lowest score starting with hole 9, in reverse order through hole 1, will be used to determine the winners.
Cleveland Corporate Challenge staff members and officials reserve the right to settle any disputes, as well as interpret, modify, and enforce all Footgolf rules and regulations.