Deadline for Independent Entries: Wednesday, May 31, 2017
(Brackets to be posted HERE when available)
Monday, June 12, 2017
Division 4 (Course 2) – 6:00pm
Division 6 (Course 1) – 6:00pm
Independent A (Course 1) – 7:15pm
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Division 1 (Course 2) – 6:00pm
Division 5 (Course 1) – 6:00pm
Independent B (Course 1) – 7:15pm
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Division 2 (Course 1) – 6:00pm
Division 3 (Course 2) – 6:00pm
Independent C (Course 1) – 7:15pm
Thursday, June 15, 2017 – Make up date
Course 1 – Easy
Course 2 – Hard
17 Holes, Lowest Combined Team Score
Four (4) Players Per Team (2 Males & 2 Females)
*NOTE – 1 Male & 1 Female will be team #1, 1 Male & 1 Female will be team #2
Player 1 will tee off, will play out their ball, record their score, then the next player from the other company will tee off.
1. Teams will consist of four (4) participants (2 males and 2 females).
2. Each person on the team will participate on each of the 17 holes (we will not play the 18 hole because it is one that sends your ball back to the clubhouse).
3. Teams will be divided up as one male and one female and will play with another team (i.e. 1 male and 1 female from Eaton will play with 1 male and 1 female from Moen).
4. The combined score of all four (4) golfers will be added together and the team with the lowest score wins.
5. Players may bring their own putters, but will only use the balls provided by the mini golf facility.
6. Only the putter head of the putter may strike a ball. Players must line up and take their first shot from the starting pad at each hole. Players may putt from any of the points provided in that area.
7. If a player’s ball rolls all the way back to the starting point but does not leave the playing area, play will resume from that point. If a ball rolls off playing area a one-stroke penalty will be incurred and he or she may restart from the starting point.
8. If a ball should leave the playing surface, it must be placed at the closest place to where it left the course and a one-stroke penalty will be incurred.
9. If the ball is hit into the hole but bounces out, it counts as a finished turn.
10. A player is entitled to move his or her ball a club head length from any side wall.
11. The maximum number of strokes a player can take is six (6). If you already have six (6) strokes and have not made your ball in the cup, you are to pick up your ball and mark your score as a six (6).
12. If the tournament ends in a tie, each team (all 4 players) will replay hole number 1 to break the tie (then hole 2 and so on, if no winner is determined).
Cleveland Corporate Challenge staff members and officials reserve the right to settle any disputes, as well as interpret, modify, and enforce all Minigolf rules and regulations.