Deadline for Independent Entries: Wednesday, June 28, 2017
(Brackets to be posted HERE when available)
Monday, July 10, 2017
Division 2 & 6 – 6:00pm
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Division 1 & 5 – 6:00pm
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Division 3 & 4 – 6:00pm
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Independent – 6:00pm
Five (5) Frame Games
Three (3) Players Per Team (1 Male & 2 Females or 2 Males & 1 Female)
- Each player will throw five (5) games. Nine (9) balls per game.
- Every ball must be rolled while standing with both feet located behind the machines. Kneeling is permitted as long as the player is behind the machine.
- Balls that fail to enter the scoring zone and roll or otherwise return to the thrower are able to be re-thrown.
- Each team will record their scores on the official scoresheet. Skeeball scores presented on the skeeball machines will be divided by 100 (last three zeroes dropped) to simplify scoring.
- Total team score (all 3 players, all 5 games) will determine the winner.
- Finals: Top six (6) team scores will move on to finals. Each team will start with zero (0) points. Team will shoot three (3) games and highest score wins.
- In the event of a machine malfunction, the participant will be granted a re-do.
Cleveland Corporate Challenge staff members and officials reserve the right to settle any disputes, as well as interpret, modify, and enforce all skeeball rules and regulations.