The primary funding source for the Corporate Challenge is team entry fees. In our effort to keep these fees as low as possible, sponsorship opportunities are available. A sponsor’s financial commitment goes directly towards offsetting the costs that are not covered by the entry fees. If you are a community-minded company, then becoming a Corporate Challenge sponsor is for you!
You will receive a variety of benefits, including but not limited to naming rights, signage, logo recognition on marketing materials, opportunity to tie in vendors, as well as your team’s entry in the competition.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS OF THE 2017 CLEVELAND CORPORATE CHALLENGE
- Cuyahoga Community College opened in 1963 as Ohio’s first community college and remains Ohio’s oldest and largest public community college.
- For more than 50 years Cuyahoga Community College has provided high quality, affordable education and programs to more than 900,000 members of our community.
- Tuition at Cuyahoga Community College is the lowest in Northeast Ohio and among the lowest of all colleges in the state of Ohio.
- Each semester Cuyahoga Community College offers more than 1,000 credit courses in more than 140 career and technical programs and liberal arts curricula.
- More than 600 non-credit workforce and professional development courses are offered each year at Cuyahoga Community College.
- Cuyahoga Community College serves more than 52,000 credit and non-credit students annually and offers classes on-campus or online.
- Cuyahoga Community College campuses are located in Cleveland, Parma, Highland Hills, Westlake and other centers throughout Cuyahoga County.
- Cuyahoga Community College ranks 1st in Ohio and 45th in the nation in conferring associate degrees – all discipline
To learn more information about Cuyahoga Community College, please visit us at www.tri-c.edu
Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. The company is a global technology leader in electrical products, systems and services for power quality, distribution and control, power transmission, lighting and wiring products; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety.
Because of the pivotal role we play, Eaton is committed to creating and maintaining powerful customer relationships built on a foundation of excellence. From the products we manufacture to our dedicated customer service and support, we know what’s important to you.
Visit us at www.eaton.com
A division of New York Community Bank (NYCB) with 28 branches in northern Ohio, Ohio Savings Bank has been serving customers in the Buckeye State for more than 120 years.
Since joining the NYCB Family of Banks, we’ve added “peace of mind” to our product menu. As one of the nation’s oldest banks—and also one of its soundest—New York Community Bank has a history of strength and stability that serves our local customers well.
For more information about OSB and all that we have to offer, please call us toll-free at 800-696-2222 or visit us at www.ohiosavingsbank.com.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than 1 million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access telesales channel.
As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry leading technology and innovations.
To learn more about Airgas, visit Airgas.com!
Equity Trust Company is a financial services company that provides a platform for individual investors, financial professionals and institutions to invest in alternative asset classes, including real estate, tax liens, private equity and precious metals. The Equity Trust family of companies offers custodial services for alternative investments, investment in alternative assets with individual retirement accounts, back-office solutions for RIAs, brokerage services, directed trustee services and more. Equity Trust Company evolved from a predecessor brokerage firm which started in 1974, to a financial services company today serving more than 300,000 accounts, representing over $30 billion in assets under custody and administration.
To learn more about Equity Trust Company, visit www.trustetc.com!