The primary funding source for the Corporate Challenge is team entry fees. In our effort to keep these fees as low as possible, sponsorship opportunities are available. A sponsor’s financial commitment goes directly towards offsetting the costs that are not covered by the entry fees. If you are a community-minded company, then becoming a Corporate Challenge sponsor is for you!
You will receive a variety of benefits, including but not limited to naming rights, signage, logo recognition on marketing materials, opportunity to tie in vendors, as well as your team’s entry in the competition.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS OF THE 2019 CLEVELAND CORPORATE CHALLENGE
- Cuyahoga Community College opened in 1963 as Ohio’s first community college and remains Ohio’s oldest and largest public community college.
- For more than 50 years Cuyahoga Community College has provided high quality, affordable education and programs to more than 900,000 members of our community.
- Tuition at Cuyahoga Community College is the lowest in Northeast Ohio and among the lowest of all colleges in the state of Ohio.
- Each semester Cuyahoga Community College offers more than 1,000 credit courses in more than 140 career and technical programs and liberal arts curricula.
- More than 600 non-credit workforce and professional development courses are offered each year at Cuyahoga Community College.
- Cuyahoga Community College serves more than 52,000 credit and non-credit students annually and offers classes on-campus or online.
- Cuyahoga Community College campuses are located in Cleveland, Parma, Highland Hills, Westlake and other centers throughout Cuyahoga County.
- Cuyahoga Community College ranks 1st in Ohio and 45th in the nation in conferring associate degrees – all discipline
To learn more information about Cuyahoga Community College, please visit us at www.tri-c.edu
Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. The company is a global technology leader in electrical products, systems and services for power quality, distribution and control, power transmission, lighting and wiring products; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety.
Because of the pivotal role we play, Eaton is committed to creating and maintaining powerful customer relationships built on a foundation of excellence. From the products we manufacture to our dedicated customer service and support, we know what’s important to you.
Visit us at www.Eaton.com
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of refrigerants, ammonia products, and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than 1 million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access telesales channel.
As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry leading technology and innovations.
To learn more about Airgas, visit www.Airgas.com!
Equity Trust is a financial services company that enables individual investors to diversify investment portfolios through alternative asset classes, including real estate, tax liens, private equity and precious metals. Our tax-advantaged, self-directed investment accounts appeal to entrepreneurial investors who want to take control of their wealth. We offer clients a robust account management system, online investor community and wealth-building education, which enable them to grow their knowledge and complete transactions with ease.
To learn more about Equity Trust, visit www.trustetc.com!
With more than 100 offices and 4,600 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and benefits and insurance services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
To learn more about CBIZ, visit www.Cbiz.com!