Help earn points for your team by volunteering to help at the Cleveland Corporate Challenge!
Two points will be awarded for each volunteer who assists with the Games. Your company will be allowed up to 10 volunteer points.
- Make sure to sign in with a Corporate Challenge Staff person upon arrival. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your designated work time to receive instruction and take your post.
- Volunteers who sign up and do not show up, 1 point will be deducted from the team’s potential Volunteer Point Total, making the maximum Volunteer Point Total 9 for that company.
- Volunteers MUST claim their volunteer position by signing up on one of the sign-up sheets below.
- If for any reason you are unable to volunteer on your selected day, contact Dom at email@example.com 24 hours in advance of the event to have your name removed from the list and avoid being deducted points.
- Volunteer Sign-Up Sheets will be released by May 1, 2020.
Shuffleboard (June 22) - Forest City Shuffleboard Arena & Bar
Date: June 22, 2019
Sign up below...
|Check-In (8:30a - 11:30a)||
#1: Nena V. (airgas)
#2: Sandy O. (Airgas)
|Check-In (11:30a - 2:30p)||
#1: Tom P. (Willis Towers Watson)
#2: Karen P. (Willis Towers Watson)
|Timekeeper (9:00a - 12:30p)||
#1: Mickie R. (MRI Software)
#2: Tricia S. (InterDesign)
#3: Nicole S. (InterDesign)
#4: Laiha L. (Hinkley Lighting)
#5: Cassandra M. (Rockwell Autoamtion)
|Timekeeper (12:30p - 4:00p)||
#1: Eileen O. (InterDesign)
#2: Alicia T. (Medical Mutual)
#3: Sign up »
#4: Sign up »
#5: Sign up »
COMPLETED SIGN-UP SHEETS
*Completed Sign-Up Sheets will be posted following the completion of each individual event*