START TIMES COMING SOON
Division start time frames are predetermined. The order in which your company starts the course in predetermined. Each company must check in & sign the registration waiver before their start time. Companies will be lined up in the predetermined order. Failure to be present when your company is called, will result in a DQ.
Saturday, July 29, 2017 (Morning Session)
Divisions 1 – 11:00am
Divisions 2 – 12:00pm
Divisions 3 – 1:00pm
Saturday, July 29, 2017 (Afternoon Session)
Divisions 4 – 2:00pm
Divisions 5 – 3:00pm
Divisions 6 – 4:00pm
Four (4) Players Per Team (2 female & 2 male)
- A team will consist of 2 males and 2 females, each team will run once through the obstacle course.
- Each participant must complete their station of obstacles. Teams will designate one participant per station. Failure to complete an obstacle correctly will result in restarting the obstacle. (TIME WILL NOT STOP)
- When a participant finishes his or her obstacles, he or she will touch hands with the next person on the relay team.
- The order of the males and females DOES NOT MATTER.
- Scoring and determination of finish will be based on final elapsed time for all members of the relay team.
- The top 6 teams will compete a second time to determine the top 6 finishers.
- NO CLEATS.
- The same 4 competitors who compete in the competition MUST compete in the finals. Competitors may switch obstacles for the finals if they choose.
Cleveland Corporate Challenge staff members and officials reserve the right to settle any disputes, as well as interpret, modify, and enforce all obstacle course rules and regulations.