Monday, June 19, 2017
Division 2 – 6:00pm
Division 3 – 6:00pm
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Division 4 – 6:00pm
Division 6 – 6:00pm
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Division 1 – 6:00pm
Division 5 – 6:00pm
Thursday, June 22, 2017
Independent – 6:00pm
Three (3) Rounds, Best Score
Four (4) Players Per Team (2 male & 2 females)
- Each player will shoot three (3) games. A games equals the time limit for the machine.
- Each team will record their scores on the official scoresheet. Scores will be track by the machine.
- Every ball must be shot from behind the machine with both feet located behind the machines.
- Total team score (all 4 players, all 3 games) will determine who will make the final round.
- Finals: Top six (6) team scores will move on to finals. Each team will start with zero (0) points. Team will shoot three (3) games and highest score wins.
- In the event of a machine malfunction, the participant will be granted a re-do.
Cleveland Corporate Challenge staff members and officials reserve the right to settle any disputes, as well as interpret, modify, and enforce all pop a shot rules and regulations.